- Size : 2-3/4″ x 2-1/4″ (approx)
- Backing:Iron On or Sew On
- Application: 1. Set setting on home iron at Cotton-Linen; on heat-seal machine 300F maximum pressure.2. Place applique on garment glue side down 3. Cover with thin white cloth or handkerchief.4. With home iron,keep pressure on for 25-35 seconds; 20 seconds for heat-seal machine
- **Do NOT run iron,Hold in one spot for some time**5. Let cool.Then turn garment inside-out and iron on reverse side.6. Laundry Instructions-Turn shirt inside-out.Cold wash,Gentle cycle,Drip dry. **Do NOT put garment in dryer.**
- Free How to Iron on patch book (PDF) File from our spk store. Please tell me if you would like to get it.